88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - 88E, page-10

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    I was speaking to a director in Melbourne today re another stock which is booming easily 10x stock by March. Majority of holders love the company and how management work hard and put holders at the fore front unlike this out of touch company imo. Absolute disgraceful actions in my opinion. Every single holder should be furious and demand action I say. But they won’t will they. Fact!!

How dare any director in a company with such a terrible track record pay himself 7 figures in a Covid year while all holders take a 90% loss.

I briefly outlined the wonderful hard working 88 story. I could see him shaking his head and I won’t repeat what he said which is ripe on the useless ASX. The ASX is a house of corruption in my opinion.

I had been a top 20 holder and significant holder in my last 2 O/G spec stocks and watch at least 20 others. They all look after themselves and destroy holders wealth from my experience. Even go into administration. I will exit this dog in next month and this will be the very last Oil stock in own. Go the EV new world. I hope sincerely hope 88 fail to flow oil and go into administration that would bring a smile to me.

I have done my numbers as wanted after Winx when a small group of large holders approached me to do a spill. The numbers too tight to win them and expensive as way too big a register. Now with 2 billion new shares added, recent SI’s enjoying another round of shares and importantly with the MD owning a considerable share holding increase absolutely no chance of spilling this company in my opinion. I would seriously need very big investors on LSE to start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.