88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

It's a huge number of shares plus another free 47Mil shares will...

1. 5,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3163
    It's a huge number of shares plus another free 47Mil shares will be added. I can only see the share register growing a lot more. This is a concern and I would have bet big time the company would have done a consolidation leading up to this well and a quick turn around to do a 2nd well. Best chance to tidy the register up imo. So when would 88 do it if not now?

If they flow oil, they survive was the best time, it has to happen at some stage imo. Successful 1st well is great news for holders as they have the cash to drill the 2nd if they actually end up doing it. Strong possibility they won't as company hasn't confirmed a clear plan on this 2nd well it's a bit up in the air imo. I would have thought a fully costed plan by now if were serious and committed to drilling this as FO will wait, b it concerning isn't. My bet wait probably another year and play book cycle repeats once again imo..

One thing I am confident on if oil finally flows the heavily biased and benefiting oil rush hype will be loud and clear etc etc, big bonuses and another FO signed up. Not sure where consolidation fits in under this scenario.

If continue to deliver another failed well, then no chance to drill a second well. Company SP will be smashed and a very unclear future for 88 imo. SP again will be sub 0.005c and where to for those caught holding shares. If survive more CR's and another year of waiting, lots riding on this well. For me my last!!

Seriously so much market confidence has been damaged over the years imo this well has a lot more riding on it than most really understand. Sincerely hope it rains oil on you all, just hate to think of the terrible fall out of another failure. GLTA....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $319.8K 158.9M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 104347614 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 517448930 162
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.