ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Did anyone received an email today in regard to 'Anteotech Ltd - Share Purchase Plan'? Is this genuine or a scam message as never before they emailed me and asked to click one of the options.

" To view the Share Purchase Plan Offer Letter, please click here. If you would like to take part in the Share Purchase Plan, please follow the instructions below. Option 1 - view / download your Personalised Form Click here to view or download your personalised form. Enter your postcode if you are a shareholder with a registered Australian address. If you are a New Zealand resident select New Zealand from the list provided, do not enter your New Zealand postcode. Option 2 - view / download via InvestorServe 1. For registered users, go to www.investorserve.com.au then enter your username and password using the Registered User Access. Select My Portfolio and then Statements/Advices from the left hand menu. 2. For unregistered users, go to www.investorserve.com.au then Individual Investment Access. Your personalised form is available under the Statements/Advices menu on the left hand side of the page."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.