AGE 3.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - AGE, page-105

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    JD,
    Why would anyone take you seriously?

You are only posting negativity on a stock you don't own and openly call it a "shit coin"

It has to be asked, as you do post in other threads and got a good number of posts up..
    • do you actually trade on your calls?
    • Or you just out to "saveaHo (poor greenhorn investor)"?
    • or got something going on about always being right?

As you can see, been around the traps for donkey's years myself and meet some great people off HC over the years..
    And do get it about calling out pumpers (which we know we all need to be a little careful of as these threads are monitored by the powers that B).

but your not actually showing up and putting money where your mouth is.
    the only valuable input you have is "Gaps" on the charts.. thus I am guessing you are only a technical trader.
    (that is if you actually trade)

thus let's take it back to the original question..
    why should anyone trust your calls since they are barbed and clearly slanted against the industry and this company in particular?

As said, trying to work out your angle here as it just doesn't sit right that both you and pakkham seem to like running around HC bagging stocks you don't own.. and only seems to turn up on pull back days to validate yourselves?

come on tell us a story.. let us know why you haven't made a profit on these magic calls when it ran to 10+ cents?
    If you had got in around the 2.3 mark..sold on the froth... that's a nice earn..

but is it your got a moral compass and are not into making\taking profits and or free carry on stocks?

do note that the .6 gap is looking like a good stop and this raising in my books is a smart move from the company..
    but you betting (or not even betting.. ) against an industry trend.
    so why wouldn't you be aiming to free carry without risk for at least the next 2-3 years as this plays out?

If not, then why not just post in the daytraders channel your charts as a community service for those that want to use them as enter\exit points?

on a more positive note..
    As said..

Gaps at 0.6 as been pointed out by our magic man look like they might get hit, but of course depends on how the U prices go in the coming days as the market is back on the boil..Which would then bring it back into a buy range - (within your risk profiling)

then to close this out.. a little light reading on why I carry\trade a range of U until I feel there is "Industry" negativity..
    You have to be in to win..
    https://todayuknews.com/banking/rolls-royce-set-for-huge-nuclear-power-payday-in-eastern-europe/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $339.8K 6.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 412893 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 2794109 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.