AKO 11.4% 15.5¢ akora resources limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - AKO, page-10

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1600
    Thanks for the compliment, but I'm no expert.

In saying that iron ore mining shouldn't be that complex, and given how small our operation is going to be, and how mature the equipment market is for iron ore and general mining equipment, I struggle to understand why things happen taken as long as they have.

With relation to the CEO, I absolutely think he's the right person for the job, I think he just needs a little more support.

I don't understand why the PFS couldn't have started already. The money is there, WAI have all of the details from the scoping study and should have been able to start getting more granular with the costings and processes.

That's my frustration.
    Yes, I did have a call with Paul, and he said he feels it will expose AKO to a new group of investors, and a number of other comments that were similar to the points made by @zacko92 - which is why I gave him a GA.

I think I have a good relationship with Paul, given the limited conversations we've had, I expressed my concern and frustration with relation to timelines. That's one of the things this new mob will do.

One of the feedback items I had was with relation to how the information is presented in announcements.

I also said that there has been 12 months of almost no positive news after it was announced the scoping study couldn't be released.

People will not invest on blind faith and promises, the opportunity cost is very real , and at some stage we need to have a very clear strategy and detailed path with timelines to production.

I know he was sincerely listening, and this is one of the reasons I continue to remain interested here.
    There are a lot of things outside of Paul's control, the elections starting a week later isn't great, bit the second (and final) election is still scheduled to run on time - basically the time between the first and second vote will be shorter.

For me these studies are an essential detail, and almost feel like a carrot that has been dangled influent of investors for the last 12 months.

I have high expectations, as much for validation of my own research and opinions, as much as it is for validation of AKO as an investment.

My sentiment is and will always be "none", but my belief (which I'm not tired to), based on what we know so far is that this IS going to be a life changing investment.

If the studies are not compelling, or I've been way off the mark in a negative sense, then I'll reassess.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 25/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.020(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $18.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $161.4K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70292 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 11.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ 148734
Last updated 11.16am 03/06/2024 ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.