AUK 0.00% 0.2¢ aumake limited.

I am seeing the next week or two as the best chance to acquire...

1. 1,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    I am seeing the next week or two as the best chance to acquire stock at our around the recent placement price.

What an opportunity for long term believers with both the capacity and courage to acquire under fire. Whether l am smart or stupid, l have increased my already overbought position today and yesterday in the very low 6's.

The placement and additional securities issued to settle the Jumbuck purchase will lead to a ST overhang of stock in my view.

Despite popular belief, even sophisticated investors are attracted to CRs for the potential of a quick profit. They also exit quickly if that profit is not available.

Many retain their newlybissued placement shares and release earlier shares even at a loss, for any number of reasons, including tax.

Although volumes remain low, price pressure will persist until sellers are done or a trading announcement is made. 6c is not the floor price of this stock, but it is certainly not over current fair value.

Opportunity is possibly knocking for those who are not consumed by Netflix or Robinhood technology stocks.

GLTSLTSH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.829M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18 8.859K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 28245846 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12358271 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.