AUK 0.00% 0.3¢ aumake limited.

I am not quite sure you understood my point wxyjz.Free options...

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2005
    I am not quite sure you understood my point wxyjz.

Free options attaching to discounted shares significantly dilute and cap future share price gains.

lt really does not matter to me as l have loaded up, again, in the low 6s today. Close enough to the issue price of the CR except the company does not get any money, only the kind people who sold their shares to me.

With a bank of capital and a sophisticated online sales strategy, l am delighted to buy stock at current prices.

I am happy to accumulate this stock as l intend to pass them down to my beneficiaries when l leave this world. They will be able to do what they like.

My substantial investment is really a test of my capacity to identify investment opportunities early. I have been reasonably successful at this, but have had a enough 100% losses over the years, that keep me sharp and attentive to inflection points up or down.

l believe management are still learning but have skin in the game and a hunger to succeed. These are incredibly important management attributes in my investment selection process.

Influencers are an incredible force in Chinese online buying, l admire and agree with the change in strategy and focus at from B and M but not abandoning B and M as a product distribution channel.

Good luck to all holders. Be patient and play a long game if you can. This is not a trading stock it is a business build.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.02K 340K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 30793318 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11722938 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.