BML 3.00% 9.7¢ boab metals limited

Great work mate, much appreciated for reaching out and feeding...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Great work mate, much appreciated for reaching out and feeding back.

I will be happy to approve them if they lift the bar for themselves. Unfortunately they can't go ask for performance rights for something they already missed delivery on. It's like having a contract with a builder where he gets 10% more if he builds your house within 365 days. Then he misses that and at the end of the year turns around and says now I expect you to pay me the exact same bonus if I complete it in the 2nd year. What would have been the point for the first performance bonus? It also doesnt change the fact that you had to pay rent for a house for 12 months (diluting your cash capital) while you expected to be in your new home.

Instead I would negotiate with the builder and say look, you missed the deadline. But I will be happy to pay the bonus if you can deliver the build under cost and to a higher quality to make up for the earlier shortfalls. Maybe BML can do something similar? We know they are looking into a larger mill and are chasing up cost saving incentives (hydro, cheaper camp etc.). So maybe something like an NPV increase >10% with no increase in cost to be deilvered in H2 22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $112.4K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13875 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.