BML 7.41% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

I also exchanged emails and spoke with Simon Noon yesterday. I...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    I also exchanged emails and spoke with Simon Noon yesterday. I give credit where credit is due and Simon’s accessibility is a positive. To add information to that provided by others with respect to my chat with Simon.

1) The AGM has been scheduled in October as the December Qtr is very busy and they want to get it out of the way.

If this was a private company and the company wanted to tick off an administrative task early, I would support this strategy but this is, however, is a Public Company. The AGM would have been a terrific opportunity to “sell” the DFS and that will not happen next month. I believe this is a poor PR move.

2) Timeline expectations

DFS in late November or December 2022 and Financial Investment Decision in March/April 2023.

3) Capex

The tenders received are not at a price which burn the project. I sense that the financial projections remain good but this remains a big question mark to me?

4) Employee Bonuses

I made my view regarding this quite clear and I sensed that I was not alone. I think it is a no brainer to vote “No”.

5) Immediate term funding

I asked whether the brought forward AGM was to promote a Capital Raising and Simon stated that funds on hand were adequate to last until the release of the DFS. I hope this is true.

Although I think there is terrific value in BML at the moment, I regret going in as heavy as I did. These investments are for a small percentage of your portfolio and are not short or even medium term holds. When the BML share price was sitting at $0.17 I had a wish of being able to “convert” 10 BML shares into 1 EVN share. EVN was sitting at $3+ back then and since then that opportunity has actually presented itself so I have sold a material percentage of my BML shares (painfully slowly) to execute that move. I was actually the “idiot” who was on the other side of that 500k Buy Order last Friday at $0.225. The passing of time will dictate whether I am truly an idiot or prudent? I have, however, acquired a share that is grossly undervalued, pays a 3% fully Franked Dividend that I can envisage climbing to over 10% as the POG moves up, and that company’s liquidity means I can offload my investment in 2 minutes (and trade in a price range to recoup losses) as opposed to many weeks and over 30-40 lines.

I maintain my view that BML needs to lift its game with respect to communications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $25.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $148.0K 1.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160482 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ 889347
Last updated 15.56pm 22/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.