BNR 0.00% 5.0¢ bulletin resources limited

True. Although BNR Management could argue that the $87K in costs...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    True. Although BNR Management could argue that the $87K in costs would be averaged against the potential $9M+ in funds from the Loyalty Options conversion if/when that was to happen.

I grabbed my Loyalty Options as the offer just looks too generous in my opinion not to at .3c.

There has been some good discussion around the Loyal Option subject.

You can see what BNR Management are trying to achieve with this but gee the timing of this seems off.

BNR spent the best part of 3 months above 10c last FY just on the hope we would get get the green light for the drill to start turning. Back then I was hoping any potential/possible future CR would be done far higher than 10c (the Loyalty Option Strike). I know things have changed in the lithium sector and with world economics so maybe that is why they went down this road now.

Maybe they believe a 10c strike is all that BNR's potential worth is at the moment and they happy to get funds at that price. Who really knows mate.

Maybe they are just good blokes. Time will tell with BNR's Share Price performance.

Respect your opinion. All the best mate.
    Last edited by Solace13: Today, 13:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.