BNR 4.26% 4.9¢ bulletin resources limited

People who run 20 Million dollar companies get paid well, public...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    People who run 20 Million dollar companies get paid well, public or private all over the world - everyday.

The fact that management have so much skin in the game is a good thing & they are still continually buying if you take a look at the updated top 20s.
    This isn’t your company you just INVEST in it, if you ain’t happy then you are free to go with no strings attached.
    Most of management have been here from day one so they have the same right to the options as both you and I do.
    There are management teams out there taking 3 times the salary, who burn thru company cash, cop bonuses and capital raise every 6months.
    Although not too much has happed albeit due to bad luck with the DMIRS the bank balance never dwindles, due to good past works and great investments = GOOD MANAGEMENT.

Personally don’t see any problems with the terms of the options. I have seen many many companies take the piss within the terms. The options are not free so that’s more money in the bank & the exercise price is over twice the current share price and could prove to be extra funds if exercised down the track.

Happy to take mine, I see it as a show of gratitude in staying loyal thru a tough time.

And no I’m not Management haha but I’m sure if u reside outside of Aus and contact the team they will help u out.

Good luck & God bless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $16.07K 329.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135220 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 39948 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.