CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - CGB, page-20

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    @fluffynymph

I think that it's worth a read for the sheer scope of projects and objectives that have have not even been close to being achieved.

The "Auto Immune Disease Research' in Israel - what became of that? Someone should take the time to look into what that ... "research" produced.

"We are excited about our new beginnings as we move forward as a significant global medicinal cannabis and hemp seed corporation effecting positive outcomes for the future of hemp seed products with our global view focused on revolutionising medical cannabis research and producing world’s best Cannabis research, production and manufacturing techniques" (my bold)

Seriously - if anyone can read that more dross more than once without aspirating vomitus (or breaking into a cold sweat) then they have an exceptional constitution. Purveying dreams using the funds of others. They never did buy into the "company transforming" cap raise ... did they?

If, I were a shareholder, I would be keeping a close eye on the remaining 10 million dollars. After all, it is their dollars. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 19/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.