CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

You say you doubled your money in 2 years, good on you but...

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    You say you doubled your money in 2 years, good on you but that's not that great an argument. I turned 50k into a freehold house in 2 weeks. In another I bought at 4 cents and sold at $1.05 in the last 3 years. I lost 50k with vec. I barely broke even with clz. But the point I want to make is, I won't let it go or move on if I think a company is not acting legally or only have a self interest. We either have been, or are being used to fund a dishonest entity. You need to take out the emotional attachment to your $ and focus on the facts and history of this dog. Myself and 2 other posters on here, who I know personally, have 45 years of investing experience between us. This company is the worst we have ever come across. I suggest you take the time to read the announcements from the last 2 years and corresponding HotCopper posts. As more shares are issued, some at a discount, you will see your share value go down because nothing clz does adds value to clz.. Welcome to round 2 of the .001 club. Because we will get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.