ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I've said before on here.I'm grateful for the ones that voice up against this company. Before I came across these threads,I.did not understand exactly what was going on with this company. I,like many others lost out in multiple ways,the share consolidation being the latest and the tanking of the sp put it into a death spiral. Not to mention,behind the scenes,there is no way that they can not be being investigated. Which is why I can't quite understand how before CLZ went into a trading halt it hit it's lowest price since consolidation. Most people probably thought it was cooked. It comes out of a trading halt with the announcement with GW and goes ballistic for a day. But that announcement,really isn't that big of a deal. It may not even go ahead,if it does,as pointed out,the profits won't be that great...But I can't get my head around who would've been doing all the buying at open on to drive the prices up like it did after that announcement. No long-term shareholder in their right mind would have been putting money on it to day trade, surely no one watching clz with limited knowledge of the company would have been thinking that day,10 million dollar announcement,this stock is going to take off today. Doesn't add up to me,and good luck if people are shorting this and making money, that's their good fortune. But these new posters on here,seem to think they know more about it than anyone else. It would make more sense,if they said this company is an absolute dog,but we're just here to milk it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.