CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - CLZ, page-40

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    well said.
    my fear is they are repeating the same thing again. they are already 1/3 of the way back to the 32billion shares they had on issue.

the more you look into gold miners on stock markets most people say they are a scam . i just wish i knew what i know now back before i dropped 20k into this turd heap

i believe for the SP to start moving a lot of shares need to be purchased
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5448/5448107-266585a6d2d1b08b433f71cdd07438cc.jpg
    and when buyers see charts like this when they open the depth view of clz they go WTF .
    nearly 2 billion shares for sale at 0.1cent cause that is what i did when i just opened it.
    there was only 1.5billion at the start of the week..

also remember they still have over 15million dollars they can issue shares to LDA

i see a lot of people taking about MC and i believe its bs . just because they have 9 billion shares dont mean they have a market cap of 9 million. just remember after the consolidation when they had 250million shares they had a MC of close to 34million .
    i believe MC should be based on shares that have actually been bought and held not on total number of shares. cause i would love to see real numbers of how many people are holding the shares vs buy and selling them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.