CLZ 50.0% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Whirlpool whatever your on i want some of it, there is a...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Whirlpool whatever your on i want some of it, there is a consolidation coming ( try and deny that ) and more CLZ investors that blindly believe your rubbish as you try to to put a positive spin on anything from the sun coming up to issuing more shares so CLZ can go into production to get a few OZ of gold that cost millions and millions more than can be ever be recuperated, just give it a break. Even Porka's ramblings have stopped ( but i think thats because he doesn't want to buy my bottle of Makers Mark Gold ) What your comment should have started with is "You will only be a fool to yourself if you listen to my false predictions" that wis more accurate. I would like to see the share price go so that people like Besty351 and others have a chance of getting some of their investment back even if it is just a little bit, Good luck to all of you investors that are holding in hope, I personally don't think it'll ever happen but that is just my opinion so do your own research and don't listen the rambling of madmen on any forum. Good Luck everyone with the investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $551K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $697 354.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 298391062 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 76177612 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.