CPN 8.33% 5.5¢ caspin resources limited

they have not ruled it out.. they have legal team on it.. the...

1. 6,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    they have not ruled it out.. they have legal team on it..

the thing that has puzzled me for some time is why would they not even announce to market that it is in play when we all know it is

i have said for a fair while now, that any correspondence, or the act of at least receiving correspondence, from OZL, should have been announced to market and the fact that they have not, does bring into question disclosure obligations.

it may well be that they are under confidentiality obligation to stay silent but they still need to tell the market that

'yes, we are not able to comment as it is commercial in confidence, nor can we advise whether we will be successful or not, but when the matter is resolved we will have more to say'

no point being silent about silence.. ridiculous.. that is potentially non disclosure

anyway, existing shareholders get shafted, instos and 708s get a look at a ridiculous discount and we still don't have all the assays from Seradella

There's the right way to go about managing shareholders and the wrong way

My next question will be .. 'how many shares are directors going to pitch in for with their own money ?'

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $16.80K 295.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150064 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 20657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.