CZR 0.00% 27.5¢ czr resources ltd

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - CZR, page-10

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I concur. The whole Rio thing is nothing but banter, although a quite likely scenario, among other theories and pathways discussed and rumoured by SH and "herd on the terrace" coffee chats.

From a business strategy analysis POV, it would not be a silly move for Rio, but Rio as the giant wheel they are do not always make the most astute and timely business moves that the layperson would consider to "make sense". From everything that I have read, the scenario has been put forward as just that, a scenario, being that Rio would have an opportunity to move into a proven orebody and utilize the existing plant and support infrastructure of its Mesa A operations. Of course, they could pass it up and explore elsewhere and build further plant and infrastructure following EPA and other approvals of virgin territory, whilst simultaneously allowing yet another iron ore competitor into the pond. That's a Rio choice and someway off before that would even become apparent that they entertained it either way.

Even if Rio does choose to pass up an opportunity to procure a fully proven high quality ore body continuation of its existing fully supported orebody, this thing has amazing legs anyway, and multiple possible pathways to huge success and SH returns.

Put it this way, right now, even if only looking at CZR from the perspective of the Mesa Iron resource alone, the sheer quantity of shares that these price allows to be accumulated for pennies, in a proven EPA and mining approvals zone... is is mind boggling. And its a very rare opportunity that has not escaped me, and I have not been passing up on.
    Last edited by Shortfusepsb: 24/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ $2.642K 9.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30723 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.