DRE 4.55% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

id DRE goes broke, i swear to the stock gods, even though ive...

1. 10,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    id DRE goes broke, i swear to the stock gods, even though ive made this promise about 5 times already, i will never touch another mining stock as long as i live, and im in my 40's, no matter how great of a tip it is, no matter how great of a resource it claims to have, no matter how brilliant management claim to be, no matter how great of an area geologically they are no, no more, done, dusted, finished, kaput.
    Dean will simply go back to the USA with his tail between his legs, his own money down the drain, and a failed dream come to nothing, like so many unfortunate souls before him, that have tried, and failed, to make their fortune in the WA mining industry, DT, just like so many people try their luck in hollywood and fail miserably, so too have countless thousands tried their luck in the WA spec mining space, only to lose their dignity and money and come out with nothing, DT will simply be another unfortunate statistic added to this long and sorry list of those who came to seek their fortune, only to leave empty handed. they say the mining industry is a tough one, and DT and dre are learning that the hard way, as are all of us long suffering shareholders, who should have known better, like me.

This is the last roll of the dice, unless they announce the MOTHER LODE discovery or spectacular gold/copper assays, its over.
    Last edited by pete11: 04/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $74.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.07K 747.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3903420 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 365668 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.