DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Seems to me youre way too emotionally tied to this pete. You...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Seems to me youre way too emotionally tied to this pete. You stick out in my mind as the no 1 doomster of the spec mining forums that i can remember and I'm sure as anything that you would be way better served investing elsewhere.

in the end it's just numbers. The odds of mineral exploration success is terrible so the eventual prize has to be dazzling ro make up for that and attract money to enable it.

I think you focus too much and are dazzled by the potential prize but dont understand or accept there is commensurate risk associated with that prize. It's very far from guaranteed. When the prize doesn't manifest itself into you wallet as you dreamed, the whole thing comes tumbling down on you and you feel ripped off and betrayed but really the numbers and odds were there right at the beginning for anyone to see.

Crying about it after the fact won't change anything, you placed your bet and it didnt come in (yet). Greed got the better of you as it does so many of us. You were well up on your initial investment at one point from what I recall, you could have taken some off the table or maybe have been free carried, so really who is to blame that you are now down? Only you.

Own your mistakes learn from them, adapt your strategy or accept that its too risky for you and go for that '1 bird in the hand' kind of investment rather than the 2 birds in the bush' kinda investment..

But whatever you do, its pointless beating yourself up about something that is in the past that you can't change and a waste of time and energy coming on here and moaning about it. It serves no purpose and benefits you in no way whatsoever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.