FLT 2.62% $21.52 flight centre travel group limited

first, I have been long term holder and of course during the...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    first, I have been long term holder and of course during the course of holding I also trade, this is my third round accumulating and I dont know for long I am going to hold this, but I want to also share some of my thoughts here, disclaimer: not to try to involve any argument, one can agree, can disagree, I could not care less, so 100% no need to be upset and DYOR.

I have been following flt and I notice in some thread above people mentioned that now that many feel confident buying tickets online, and I 100% agree this is the trend, no doubt about it, however, if one think FLT is simply a player in that field, I have some other thoughts, and flt is not competing in that market and what flt does or is trying to do is to complete the circle in the travelling industry, I dont know how other feel about the covid and postcovid travelling market recovery, I'd say people's mind are more to their health and happiness, for mid-class and the rich. so personally, I believe this is a quite good move only if we bought at a good price, I was trying to find more info about scott Dunn (more about financial info) due to lack of resources, I could find any, so I would not have a clue if flt bought in for a good bargain or not, lets just hope.

overall, I am quite confident about this move and welcome it. and I called to confirm if we can buy more at 14.6, and scale back is definitely on the table, so I will aim to get full 30,000AUD, hope i can fulfil my order.

my two cents and DYOR. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.52
Change
0.550(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $4.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.88 $21.52 $20.88 $25.18M 1.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1034 $21.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.52 5752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.