HVY 4.55% 11.5¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - HVY, page-7

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Someone on here mentioned Nelson Resources, just had a look and oh wow!
    that is a shell of a company for sure now.

By the way I was looking through and we have some substantial holders there is an investment company as well, which looking at some of the other investments they have done, seems to have done really well in the past. Perhaps they know something is good here?

Saw the director too is on the board of another company and they got some really good funding facilities, like really cheap.
    Any idea why he or the other substantial shareholder are not on the board, they seem to be really good candidates in comparison to the other director whose an accountant?

I have noticed as well (I should have done this reasearch a bit earlier), but oh my almost $1 million in fees split between the 3 directors.
    I mean wow thats more than $26,000 per person! and now they are asking for options too to get the share price back above 33%, it should be brought up above 100% of IPO.

The company has some good assets but it seems like the directors are trating this like a life style company and more keen on collecting a salary than actually getting the project moving forward.

Honestly at these prices how are they going to raise sufficient amount of cash to move forward to build a plant, even a bank won't provide 100% of the and wont even fund us if we can't raise a certain %, forget a plant how are we even going to fund a PFS then a DFS, we need some kind of financing immediately thats non-dlutionary, would banks provide temporary financing for a PFS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $7.620M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.122K 37.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16208 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 55274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.