HVY 7.27% 5.9¢ heavy minerals limited

the key question is why did the company issue almost $450,000...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    the key question is why did the company issue almost $450,000 worth of stock for "marketing"?

That is literally over 7% of the market cap at the time, even brokers do not charge this much for a proper capital raise that would have brought money into the company instead or marketing sevices? What would they be marketing that is worth so much?

Don't see how this benefited the company or shareholders, even if it was a placement, at least money would have come into the company.

I think there may be a capital raise very soon, the company I would assume doesn't have much money left to do anything else.
    if this was meant to push the share price up then do a capital raise at higher prices it seems to have failed big time, not a smart move from management honestly.

Anyone can confirm who is running the show, Adam running the show on this? Previously I had just put aside all the noise from others regarding how he destroyed the value of other shareholders in companies such as Nelson Resources and Kingfisher Mining, but seriously if this is what he did, I am quite affraid we might be headed on the same path.

I think a cap raise is going to be at the very least a 30% discount with all the volatility?
    Why are they not using the stong investors that they have in the TOP 5?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $3.463M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $2.721K 46.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135062 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 45674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ 8500
Last updated 12.20pm 04/06/2024 ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.