ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Im 42 Salty, my job Armed Border Officer, trust me when i say i...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Im 42 Salty, my job Armed Border Officer, trust me when i say i could not agree more with your post. I've missed many opportunities to make a lot of money and also wasted lots during my life. I have literally put all my eggs in one basket with ICG, this we all know is the biggest No No especially when trading/investing.

I'm up 91.97% currently on one of my ICG portfolios, but to be blatantly honest anything under 50c just wont cut it for me especially with a young family (Boom or Bust - Baby)

I have been with INCA many many years and literally have pumped everything i have into this stock, not out of desperation but pure belief in what we possibly hold within our tenement grounds. Now a huge part that played in my "deep" investment into ICG was the constant and ongoing communication management has with it's share holders, especially Jonathan.

I have bought so many people on board ICG over the years I really have lost count. I can't speak highly enough of the company especially how far we've come throughout the years of struggling, but I will also criticise "when I feel" need need to as i have every rite especially what i have sacrificed over the years to support the company to the best of my ability with limited funds.

I will say this, those who have recently come on board ICG you could have not picked a more prime time to invest short or long term, this will deliver possibly into the dollars once she proves up her resources and gains traction. This would have to be one of the best looking ASX stocks to invest in for 2021, thats not a guess, that's biased on raw research.

PS- Sorry if this post doesn't make sense in certain areas. I have a 3 year old crawling over my face twisting my ears while I'm tapping away on my iPhone creating this post lol

Cheers
    Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 725458 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.