ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - ICG, page-14

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    This is actually really positive, someone wanted in. Willing to pay virtually current SP for what's been trading the last few days. We were never going to have enough money to drill both projects at around the same time.
    Expecting the options to be in the money before expiry for further drilling is not how business is done.
    I think the market tomorrow will see this as a huge positive and perhaps slow down these huge SP swings we have been seeing around 9-11c during trading sessions.
    I think LT shareholders will be happy to see 20-40c because that's the old 1-2c range before consolidation. Where many of us bought up and had to spend the last couple of years averaging down.
    Anyway every possibility this could be another billion dollar company, I'll be sticking for the ride $1+ hopefully. I hope all the LT SH have a similar plan if significant mineralisation can be struck. With an ongoing drill out to massive resource status. I think this was pipe fantasy a while ago, but looking very real now after all this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.841K 2.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9402352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3235378 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.