ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Thanks for the welcome @Kiwiboy00 + @SkinnyArab98 great to meet...

1. 2,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Thanks for the welcome @Kiwiboy00 + @SkinnyArab98 great to meet you as well as all the others on the ICG forum, and I am glad to be an ICG holder. I really enjoy and appreciate reading everyone's comments. The forums are awesome on HC and it's great to get to know fellow stockholders. I think ICG holders are really lucky to have a direct line into Dr West who's clearly a fountain of knowledge on the subject of geology and mineralisation. I'm definitely not a savvy investor and I never have my timing right (eg: should have bought ICG a while back), but like a lot of us I'm sure I'm just trying to make some money to have a worry-free retirement when I turn 65 (still got about 22 years to go). ICG has a great story and strategy and it's just going to get better. Hope we can all make good dollars holding ICG and improve our lives and those of our family whilst supporting this great emerging Aussie success story. Good luck to all and have a great weekend – sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was at the beach enjoying the awesome weather today here in Sydney.
    Last edited by 1lluminator: 13/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.