ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    PT I completely get the frustration and I share it...

but I dont believe this can be set at Jame's feet and I don't believe he is - pulling the rug from under our feet - the board would have reviewed this together and being medical and science professionals they would see this pandemic is just getting started worldwide - the west travels so it's with us now but we have resources - what about when it hits Indian cities as its starting to do... it's the tip of the iceburg hence they are being extremely cautious and securing our next Agile funding round as a team and on our behalf.

i have no doubt that James and Kazia would have preferred to give this latest news at the show whilst we were already at .60 - .80 cents in an up market without a world crisis upon us.

it just sucks our good news is coming now and we are in the global situation we are all in - but fundamentally this recent news is really good news - I'm hoping that as news progresses for us there is a turn in the market and macro events that may conclude and offer a force multiplier in our favour - for once!

what a shitty month it's been - for everyone - it's put pressure on family and household finances across the board, business etc etc - we all know the story

the timing has not been great but that's not due to internal decisions and we may well have been waiting and raising at a lower price later given the recent non-buying

holding stocks in this world climate over a 4 day Easter weekend period with major western countries reporting a thousand deaths a day and growing - that takes guts and a real belief - I think they were concerned and had this ready to go - a bet many companies could not raise a hand let alone 7 mill and a SPP for holders - and my guess is we will raise another 1-3 mill in retail - we will soon see.

as someone posted in the last day - wait it out mate play the long game - same as insto's get the real gains.

eventually our new normal will be with us

happy easter to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.