LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Am I reading the prospectus correctly, None of the major...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Am I reading the prospectus correctly, None of the major shareholders representing 40% of the shareholding are participating in this CR, and None of the BOD are putting any actual cash in, rather allocating shares to convert previous loans. So WTF is going on here, If the Majors and the BOD have no confidence in this CR why bother, I am not happy with the management of the board, the SA Co2 project is not progressing and it has the potential to generate income stream very quickly and lift the share price. Enterprize 1 is a joint venture with Armour Energy a nick Mather company, Our LKO BOD has a conflict of Interest, why arn't our old well projects like Wombat which we know has gas, the priority along with Nangwarrie. Beach have current permits in the Otway belt up and running, so have these clowns actually tried to get permits for our Known Gas wells.

The prospectus lists the largest shareholder as "Dark Horse Resources" which is no longer, the company is now New Peak Metals, Is this an attempt to mislead Mum and dad investors? New Peak Metals, DGR Global and Armour Energy are all Nick Mather controlled Companies, Tenstar Trading Ltd a Honk Kong listed UK company is a major shareholder in Armour Energy and DGR Global. The conflict of interest is to big to ignore, as shareholders of LKO we have no independent Representation of our interests, when you look at the 10 year trading of companies associated with Nick Mather, Share prices have gone south monstrously. If he intends to mismanage LKO into oblivion and then acquire it cheap to his own advantage, why should we provide more of our money.

LKO has the projects to generate leaps in the share price, I dont know if nick mather will allow that to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.