LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

I asked the question. And I think it’s fair by a shareholder...

1. 6,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I asked the question. And I think it’s fair by a shareholder when you see a small raise to cover a few invoices. Don’t they have anything left of the last raise? Is it a stop gap before set up fee’s are due, shareholders deserve some sort of explanation not just dumped with another clinical raise and left in the dark. Questions are then going to be raised about what the hell is happening with the company and it’s current financials.

Where are the setup fee’s from IMG and PCB which I would have thought to be quite substantial considering they spent $680k last quarter of development, surely the fee’s would be something similar to cover LNU set up costs? Surely they would have been invoicing IMG and PCB etc and others on and ongoing basis and not at the very end? Shareholders just don’t know…? We were told there are set up fee’s revenues but haven’t seen anything for 6 months.

So many unknowns can make shareholders question what’s happening here and I think it’s only fair and reasonable, yes, where is the new client he mentioned 2 weeks ago, for example. Zilch?
    Last edited by Leroy23: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $310 154.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205225 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112146722 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.