LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

This is excellent, and I think highlights the uneven and...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    This is excellent, and I think highlights the uneven and inconsistent messaging that's emerged over the past 6-7 months. What I liked about LPD when first investing was the way their announcements illuminated different parts of an emerging strategy as they came.

However, that stream of communication seemed to lose its potency following the DLI transaction. In my opinion, it was a strategic misstep to go down the DLI path for two reasons: the first was because it was a risky strategy premised on a broader lithium market turnaround. But secondly, bringing already disgruntled DLI shareholders on board who had suffered already and wanted to be rid of their shares was no way to stabilise the SP post-CR.Since then, as the SP has fallen, I feel that management has been on the back foot and reactive to the slide.

The net result has been a loss of the previous strategic comms, and some mixed messaging as positive sentiment has slipped.I still think LPD can turn it around in time, and I'm at a loss now where it's not worth selling. But it's also good to be real about where we find ourselves. All in my opinion only. Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $932 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16677851 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55847377 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.