LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Strange absolutly no comments are people in shock? This has two...

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Strange absolutly no comments are people in shock? This has two clear warnings for everyone that thinks SP will return to $10.XX in the near future. First here is what was said only 6 weeks ago

"The initial expansion to 12,000 tonnes per annum NdPr equivalent has been fully scoped and the approximately $500m investment for this stage of the project is fully funded from cash flow".
    LYNAS RARE EARTHS LIMITED (ASX:LYC) - Ann: Lynas Announces $500M Mt Weld Expansion, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

AL and the board must have a significantly different opinion of the future now than they did on 3 August 2022. They have about 1B cash on hand more than enough to delay fund raising a year or two. This is especially true when you look at how positive the operational cash flow has been. The only reason I can think for doing it now is they think the chance of the stock going lower in the next few years is greater than going higher. They think operational cash flow will turn negative. It went much higher after the last secondary offering so they may be wrong. Some people must agree with me because the stock went down 43 cents on 7.5 M shares 50% more than its average. On Aug. 12 the stock closed at 8.82 to day it is at 7,80 down 11.6%. During this time not a single up day and 202M shares were traded.

All stock data from https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LYC.AX/history?p=LYC.AX If you want to check my data

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.