LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Yes it is labeled not price sensitive. But look what happened a...

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Yes it is labeled not price sensitive. But look what happened a fall bigger than the 23 Cents and 5 M shares for the plant shutdown which was labeled price sensitive. This was 43 cents and 7.5M shares. Now which do think had a bigger impact? Instead of thinking and looking you just grab at any tidbit to makes you point, logical or not. Can you justify why it is not price sensitive? If fact Lynas could not label it price sensitive and I can explain the law. That does not mean it is not. I explain why I think it was very price sensitive in Post Post #: 63748800 I now see you called that sensitization. What do you find untrue about that. My guess you are incapable of puttingrather an argument for what I said. I do not work for any one. I just want to wake some people up before they lose a lot of money. In dot Com I saw Lots of divorces and mental break downs Even 2 suicides of people I knew That can keep you very dedicated. It happens when you mortgage money and use margin to buy stocks, Then when things go bad you lose your house and family is on the street. It is amazing what this does to people that had a high standard of living.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.