MKG 0.00% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - MKG, page-56

1. 18,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Other people's money is no object when one is virtue signaling and resting on one's laurels.
    Instead of gutting the shareholder register he ought to have stepped down.
    In my mind that shows he places all the blame for the share price decline on shareholders.

Another aspect is that giving such a large equity stake to Goldridge for an early-stage project is either deliberately, inexplicably diluting equity from MKG shareholders at the lows, OR he thinks they will never grow the Napie resource much despite repeated statements to the opposite, and they are out of options as it will never get up as a mine with a limited resource. Which is it?

What happened to the Gold up north, now magically Manganese? Market thinks, with good cause, that they do not know what they are doing and he is making shareholders pay heavily for the team's inability to deliver. The team he leads. He ought to retire and stop destroying other people's assets in this venture that he supplanted into the void created in his psyche when Greenpeace would not employ him.

I am starting to wonder if he does secretly work for Greenpeace as an agent and is destroying the exploration sector from within by destroying those who would invest in mining exploration. If not, maybe MKG will be on the next resume submission to Greenpeace to show what a good anti-mining asset he can be whilst at the same time redistributing people's wealth in social programs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.760M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $31.61K 2.965M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3192741 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1712840 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.