MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm actually happy for these option exercises to trigger a short...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I'm actually happy for these option exercises to trigger a short term pullback. These crazy run ups on no news days has been a bit distracting and I can't focus on work.

The potential dilution would've already been somewhat priced in during its run-up by well-researched accumulators, which is probably why the big whales of the past week finally eased off the accelerator pedal once we're 50% over the op strike price to let it play out (just my speculation).

Everyone's investment strategy and entry/exit timeframes are different. The SP is just a reflection on the current balance of those changing positions.

Nothing negative has been announced since the run-up. In fact we had the C4V collab with USCAR/ABTC which gives both access to free grant money and puts IM3 in same room as Ford and many other key players in the US EV community. Not that we weren't already but at least it is now publicly confirmed.

Looking forward for the Battery plant ANN for October activities, which I expect will be shared late next week based on previous update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.