MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

There seems to be a varied understanding off this one so here's...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    There seems to be a varied understanding off this one so here's my take.

The company has entered into a standby agreement for UPTO 80million shares with a base price of .08c - They have not raised $6.5million at this point in time as this is on standby only.

each time MNS opt, at their discretion to sell off shares for capital, the lender gets a 6% clip. So if $100,000 worth is sold Ev get $6K in revenue and the company gets $94,000 for working capital.

If the share price goes up, let's say to 30c then MNS can sell the shares at market rate for capital. what they cant do is sell at 8c when the shares are trading at 30c - this is important.

With this type of funding arrangement they being MNS cant drop the whole 80Million on market as the volume simply won't allow it.

Basically what i think may / hopefully happen;

- Short term the company will likely trigger a portion of the standby to keep the lights on so to speak at IM3NY whilat we wait on funding/ sales to flow
    - Should a positive announcement come in the coming month and the SP increases it gives the company an avenue to raise without getting gouged by a downward WVAP processes

We are where we are but TBH i don't hate this kind of approach to rasing cash in this market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.