MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I don't know anyone who switched from CAY to MYL. I do know some...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Keep saying it, you will convince yourself eventually but that won't make it true.

I sold approximately 8% of my holding that morning but I was not posting while doing so. (I'm hoping to get them back before too long)

Are you suggesting I should have told you first so that you could have got away a handful instead?

PS I'm still positive on MYL and if we can get decent financial backing over coming months the Hartree problem disappears. As others have said, at least we are still in the game. Nickel closed yesterday at A$43,773...We still control one of the best Ni sulphide deposits in a first world location.
    I don't know anyone who switched from CAY to MYL. I do know some who sold down CAY and bought extra MYL. I was one of them. Given CAY has dropped to approximately 20% of it's value since then, and MYL while still walking a narrow path looks like reopening at a small haircut (relatively speaking) I'd call it an intelligent decision. The CAY sell was based on a series of unfulfilled promises by the company and its representatives at the time, and, then the Chinese coming on board.

To everyone else, have a great break and may 2023 be the year MYL pays us all back for our enforced patience.

Personally, many thanks to John and the team for the effort to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.