MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Capital has been getting tighter all through 2022, interest...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Capital has been getting tighter all through 2022, interest rates moving up, inflation moving up; cash is becoming king.

So those with the money will be demanding more, this is also because the overall global investment environment has become considerably more risky.

I rarely post but have held for some time, so have to say that I am just grateful that JL and mngmt here have been able to conjure what they have so far.

The developments in Burma were what you would call a black swan, a very disappointing outcome which had nothing to do with mngmt, so we wait for MAI to come across with US$10.2m - I'm not holding my breath, but I live in hope.

In the meantime MYL have got a Ni Sulphide mine up and running, I would like to know more about production, AISC, quantity of Ni stored at Burnie, and hope JL and Co can be forthcoming with that.

But all ends up - I am happy to be still in the game with MYL, because it looked pretty grim to me after what happened in Burma - the old sovereign risk factor, and just when Bawdwin was looking very promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.