NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - NOR, page-81

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    I held NOR and XPE concurrently. There were many RTO's in 2015/16. Some did well in the short-term but then ultimately failed.

Can anyone name a successful RTO from this time period which has gone on to kick goals; grow SH wealth by delivering on the promises made in the RTO prospectus?

NOR is a dog. Should we be surprised? No. Norwood 2.0 is following the same path as Norwood 1.0. Lots of promises. Lots of capital. But lack of execution leading ultimately to lots of SH wealth destruction. Will Avicena morph into Norwood 3.0? Maybe. At least it is not in the telecommunications sector like Versions 1.0 and 2.0. So it has that going for it.

PS. You seem obsessed with the $50k. In your usual way, you take a kernel of truth and turn it into something else entirely different. For example, I have said I lost $50k on XPE. I then went on to say it is an indicator of my position sizing. I have also said I sold XPE. Therefore, my investment in XPE must have been bigger than $50k.

Here are some more kernels of truth which you will continue to obsess over. I do not put $50+k in all stocks. I do not make 1 trade into a stock. Usually I start off with a pilot position between $10-20k. This then acts as a motivator to dig further into the company/sector etc. If I like the story and/or the story develops in a positive way, I will buy more. I will usually spread my buys over 4 tranches and buy the f%^$ing dip. There is always a dip. Case in point. One of my copper plays is evolving rapidly. Management are top notch with experience and a proven track record. Sophs and Insto's are throwing money at it. Directors have put their hands in their pockets. I am buying the dip. This has 10-bagger written all over it. Kinda the opposite to everything that is NOR.

Meanwhile, you will continue to wait. Quarter after quarter for the big deal. It may come. There is always hope. But some have been buying and waiting for 5 years for the big deal. You maybe also be here for a total of 5 years. If NOR still exists...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $3.225K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 202033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.