NVX 3.08% 63.0¢ novonix limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - NVX, page-3

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hope all is well Tinwins!

You missed all the fun here.

SPP announced pre-Christmas with 20th December closing date. Company failed to issue cleaning notice as required. Had to get Court order to say that SPP was still allowed to go ahead (no doubt incurring totally unnecessary legal costs in the process). Received court order on 19th December. Realising they forked-up the SPP, they then extended SPP to 10th of January.

In January, NVX issued an "update" where they stated that the SPP was extended to 10th January "due to holiday season". Very important to note, it was "DUE TO HOLIDAY SEASON" ... and not due to the court order kerfuffle!

Today announced SPP uptake of $1.3m. The company never told us how much money they wanted to raise with the SPP, but I note that no one was scaled back...

Also, I wonder what the cost of this SPP was - including court costs. Do you?!?

Also announced today a tailored placement to a single unnamed investor for $50,000. Pretty unusual...

But don't mention the war!

After me and some others criticised the NVX board for the sloppiness with the SPP, Greenenergy once again accused several posters - including yourself, in your absence - of deliberately down ramping the stock, so we can buy in at a better price.

Oh, and Greenenergy has cut and posted the Novonix PureGraphite logo across photos of various global car manufacturer models, but says that he did this himself and these are not company endorsed or issued images - just be aware that Greenenergy is NOT an official company representative!

... and, today ONLY ONE alternate Director has resigned...

Good luck in 2020!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $308.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 63.0¢ $477.6K 749.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 201779 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 19000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.