OCC 0.00% 36.0¢ orthocell limited

An alternative view is that they were potentially just thrown in...

1. 4,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    An alternative view is that they were potentially just thrown in as "steak knives" simply to try and raise awareness of the company a bit like their preferential raising with WA's finest a couple of months back.

This represents non-trivial dilution. To me it raises all sorts of questions around good stewardship of our Capital. Who gets these sorts of deals and who doesn't? I don't expect they're using Options to pay the gas bills?
    Is it someone who has any form of pre-existing relationship with a member of the board or management? What services were provided?

Personally, as a shareholder I don't like this and I don't like the previous placement. To me these little instances demonstrate the wrong attitudes towards protecting shareholders interests. Diluting the upside for holders in this way to pay for services when we have cash on hand is a poor outcome.

This individual is basically getting more upside than I expect most posters on these threads have.

I like OCC and have been broadly happy of management to date (despite the very poor share price performance) but certain company behaviours have been useful early warnings for me to get out or avoid companies altogether in the past.

In my opinion this represents appalling judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 35.5¢ $51.60K 145.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145099 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 131882 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.