OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

Like everyone else who holds, I am hurting big time at the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    Like everyone else who holds, I am hurting big time at the moment. Price is too low to do anything. Previous BOD allowed people to steal right under their noses. This one can't seem to bring in any new business. One contract announced in over 12 months for a bank and another small one for a Koperasi. Initially, they were doing CRs to pay off creditors, which I understood as they had no money in the bank, but since then, it appears the others are mainly to pay for litigation, but as yet, we have had no results from it - just a lot of current court cases either in process or on appeal according to the statement they made in the last quarterly.

This latest CR uses their entire 15% ruling for issuing shares and the additional 10%. This means they have no ability to do anymore CRs within the current financial year without stock holder approval. The rights issue needs to be supported to keep them liquid, or they need to become self-sustaining in profit within a quarter or two, or assets will need to be sold. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone participating in the rights issue. Hopefully, some people will buy in and want to see their average SP drop. Otherwise, I think they may struggle for support with the rights issue - we will find out in September when it closes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.