PIL 12.5% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

I think the attraction for PIL is not so much what they offer...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I think the attraction for PIL is not so much what they offer now compared prior to suspension but in fact what they have been doing whilst suspended.
    They continued to refine their offerings and platforms, they have a significant increase in subscribed businesses allowing users to pay bills, their products have been used on an ongoing basis effectively trialling the product and making improvements, increased sales/subscribers plus other benefits to the business. They also appear to have the Philippines government onboard by pushing and supporting this type of business to effectively enable their constituents to the western way of bills payment. Add to that cv19 and the benefits that online payment of bills and ordering has to health and this is one gnarly cocktail.
    If PIL were trading whilst all this was occurring you would expect a growth in share price on a gradual nature. Basically when trading resumes it is like 15 positive announcements all in one and it could be a buying frenzy for fmo. Clearly having hc posters come across from the iou thread recently to get in on the action when reinstatement is imminent is a tick of approval as they are cashed up traders looking for the next rocket ship to multi bag their iou profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $28.82K 3.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4612622 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.