PNN 4.76% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - PNN, page-8

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2172
    He holds because it is easier to blame RHK, than to take responsibility for pushing the BUY button on a highly speculative stock........Just can't let it go.

If it does go belly up (as the vast majority of speccies do), RHK will lose a lot more money than anyone posting here........but she has been getting her wage.

The following chart tells the story........the sector PNN are working in has been smashed, it may be making a recovery. The other problem for PNN is the lithium brines are on the nose with the battery manufacturers, who prefer to use high grade spodumene (rock lithium) where they can get it.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 3.32.57 pm.png

You win some you lose some, but everything lithium and cobalt has been smashed down to capitulation levels from their 2017 highs, there is no point blaming RHK for that - she is just one among many who have been hurt getting involved in this thematic.

And to be perfectly honest I have seen worse management than RHK in other Co's I have invested in, move on. In the meantime maybe PNN will find some great Ni or Au on their Aust tenements. At least she's having a go and not sitting around playing the blame game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $27.83K 257.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 72020 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.