POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - POS, page-83

1. 9,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    This CR is totally different,
    its not for staying alive, its for a massive proactive restart operation way ahead of schedule.
    Even the studies planned for Sept October are already done or being done now.

BS plant is a MONSTER MONEY MAKER & they have realised it finally likely as the offtaker like Trafigura told them start her up asap & I can pay $60M cash/credit.
    What ive been saying for years is coming true.

with NP at 8.90 headed to 10-12 urgency is an understatement.

I remember when AF started ANL from a penny dreadful in 6 months to a $3B debt and mass construction that went from 10c to $1 in weeks. They moved so fast on that massive debt funding and construction it was amazing.
    Posedion can do this also but way way faster and cheaper.

Yet this time, we have the funds as cash NO DEBT, we have the plants and mine declines already all built plus tailings, roads, airstrips and camps done already. We have the 2nd largest JORC Ni resources in Aastralia already (400kt) & the 2nd largest Ni conc milling capacity (3.7MTpa).

This can be up and running very much faster than you think & this $22M aint no accident,
    its marked for early restart imho.

Looks like the nonBHP offtaker they have been "finalising in months" since April is forcing their hand and needs the Ni concentrate FAST & is DEMANDING action NOW.

Urgency aint the word to describe what you will see coming up the next few months.
    Expedited, Fast track, "walkup restart" at HIGH MARGIN is whats coming IMHO!

Poseidon is the 2nd Force in Nickel Production (with NO DEBT & $27M cash)
    Last edited by tomboy: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.436K 1.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 44182474 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5256398 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.