ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Just a punter who sees opportunities being missed. Just a reminder, as it also looks as if holders might have forgotten what they DO have. There's #20 Billion in the silver alone. Silver is an essential commodity and demand is increasing exponentially.
    No point management with limited funds giving reports that cost money to have listed and with nothing TANGIBLE to report.
    This was from Stock***ead today about AI, well, it applies to penny dreadfuls too.
    Earnings. We have monstrous weeks ahead for earnings as AMD, MSFT, META, ARM, AMZN, APPL and a host of other tech names.A great expression came out of the Commsec morning report – when it comes to these big names and their Artificial Intelligence gains the “tell me” phase is over and the “show me” phase is upon us.

This VERY tough market for small caps DEMANDS tangible RESULTS, no more words, "show us" what you've GOT!!!!
    With an imminent CR off the table and that not priced in, let's see what happens WHEN management does report. They have the goods and want to get the best deal. Why not wait. (And buy)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.