RSH 4.00% 2.4¢ respiri limited

Sorry mate but if somebody is spreading false and dangerous...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Sorry mate but if somebody is spreading false and dangerous information like that it's my moral obligation to address it.

If you're holding shares in an Asthma related stock then wouldn't you want to know if the technology is actually practical?

Trying to tell somebody to wait for an Asthma attack to occur before they treat it is straight up dangerous.

This is why I believe Wheezo is a fantastic product. Doctors will be able to monitor the effectiveness of the medications they're prescribing in a safe environment. I've been on many different medications over the course of my life, not all of them have worked for me. An Asthma management plan will likely change as children get older and so monitoring the success of each medication will be crucial.

I've had to learn the hard way by spending many nights in hospital like the young fella in that first video. If my child had Asthma I would do everything in my power to help avoid putting them in that situation.

When you're having an Asthma attack you genuinely believe you're going to die. It's not something to take lightly and it's not something people should be misinformed about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $7.011K 297.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87291 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 193000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.