SBR 13.3% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

it is understandable to be frustrated with the market in general...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    it is understandable to be frustrated with the market in general and for small caps.
    Look at woolies here at 12 month lows, look at Meta, alphabet, Amazon, tesla and others how much they are down.
    Many small cap miners here are knocking out good finds and are dropping, so it is not just this stock that is in the dumps.
    Rio Is near 12 month lows.

You either ride it out, buy at more these prices, and SBR is at 12 month low even after good finds, or get out, there are only 3 real options.
    We always see down times, if you have been around a while, and how many times have I looked back at stocks in these times and wished I bought.

So these people using the tired line of look at the past or saying the market doesn't like the news is ignored by me, most stocks even ones like WOW are in exactly the same boat.

instead look at what they are doing, look at what they have found, look at the EV.
    No one can tell me they haven't found a new strike, one that can be extended and can be worth a lot more than the current JORC resource.

Was this formally a lifestyle company? Yes because exploration imo was token exploration to justify CR's but imo this is noe being properly done with good finds and more to come.

The price is frustrating but they are certainly not alone.

IMO if these finds were announced in February we would be looking at 1.5 cents.
    The consolidation is a matter of opinion, because a difference between buying at 0.004 and 0.005 is large it could make many shy away, whereas the difference between 0.05 and 0.051 is much smaller yet the same market cap.

We know nickel is in demand and that demand should grow and they have hit nickel in 2 out of 3 holes with massive concentrations and a much larger strike zone to work with.

Anyway just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $8.774K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 37631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.