BP8 0.00% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - SCU, page-12

1. 11,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    I will be doing some more investigation next week. I will email the company and ask some frank questions. Shares or options should be given on performance, this does not seem to be the case here. I apologise to everyone for my uneducated enthusiasm.
    As I said earlier, I have found out that the share market is a very dangerous place. I have been in business for most of my life. We made a great mistake about 20 years ago by taking advice from a financial advisor connected to the CBA this cost us around $150,000.
    The best person to look after your own interest is yourself. I have been in this chaotic stock market for almost a year. I have learned so much, it has cost me a bit but that is fine as every form of learning whether it is at uni or an online course has a cost.
    My life has been lived with integrity, sadly there are sharks here who have no conscious. I am not specifically referring to this share, please don't think this.
    I actually offloaded about 20% of my shares today. I am still holding here happily, but I will not invest overseas again. I will never invest in another share again through FOMO. Management is the key, but the reputation of these companies is the key, I am not happy to line the pockets of greedy directors.
    Every day I am becoming more sceptical, so and so's wife has invested $100k big deal, when they are worth billions it is a drop in the ocean, this makes me sceptical.
    Who can you trust??? Banks? look at the CBA report today. We are all taking big chances and trusting that people may have the same ethics as us.
    Sadly disillusioned, but not ready to give up. I am both an optimist and a realist. Now I will read between the lines before I invest in only Australian companies.
    So sorry for my long ramble. I wish you all good luck. Joannie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.008K 335.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 27409499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2648 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.