SNT 2.94% 3.3¢ syntara limited

To be fair, Hashan's done enough to convince me he knows what...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    To be fair, Hashan's done enough to convince me he knows what he's doing. He's had a lot more than two good stock picks in an inherently risky sector where if you get 20% of your picks right you're likely to have done very well for yourself.

The fact that he's investing in SNT now (particularly as a director with far more transparency than the rest of us) gives me a lot of confidence that an inflection point for this company is not too far away. Listening to that Livewire video, he has a history of investing later stage in these types of businesses just before material value inflection points. NEU has been an excellent example of this - a company that had been listed for ~15 years before he invested just before the real value was created for shareholders!

Having other successful healthcare entrepreneurs backing him, from companies like TLX, NEU and others also tells me that if these people are convinced about his due diligence then he's probably worth more than your average grandma.

I share the frustration at the price this raise was done at but also appreciate that this comes after a big run over the last month. Having someone of Hashan's caliber backing this company far outweighs this issue to me and longer-term this really is a non-issue if all goes well. Personally I only see this as an opportunity to top up at a great price before the upwards march continues, which is what I've done. Hopefully in a year or two's time we're all sitting here very happy with how things have gone.
    Last edited by Weddell: Wednesday, 17:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.