STM 14.3% 0.8¢ sunstone metals ltd

Thanks Rusty and all,not so much that I missed the point, it is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thanks Rusty and all,

not so much that I missed the point, it is just the way I express it; how many shots do we have in terms of dollars to drill holes to get this thing moving.
    It is interesting how we are evolving and I must admit that I did miss the piece about EP being MRE ready. I thought we were pursuing the shallow mine option at Limon as a single priority and depending on that, may follow up at EP.
    I guess Duffy is of the view that risk appetites have improved , costs of capital have decreased and people are keen to invest the big bucks required to get a PFS / JV together for the EP development.

Actually, this is a great step forward and when news flows through to the street, can only be good for the SP.

So great, now we actually have two contemporaneous strategies running and this keeps malcom focussed on delivering something meaningful from the drilling to advance the concept of a shellow limon mine and unlock more value. It also keeps focus for the geologists and manages costs in these constrained times.

I know Double D was very concerned about overheads and staff costs, so I have to applaud Duffy's strategy shift. In essence, we are getting two strategies running at the same time, so overhead is effectively halved.

finally, the poppies EP is .75c, not the 7.5c I originally thought, so actually will put a floor o. The sp and really encourage participation as this will help the funds flow. Thanks for the clarification JD.

thanks for the contributions and interpretation folks, am feeling much more optimistic about the raise and short term prospects than I was. Bring on the documentation!

good luck

wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $69.99K 8.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13668748 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 10423861 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.